- You cannot add "[:en]Impossible slender satin white stoneware vase [:es]Jarrón Impossible slender blanco satinado[:]" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Special edition in stained porcelain
35.00€ – 95.00€
- Process: slip casting
- Material: porcelain, oxides and glaze
- Firing: 1240ºC in electric kiln
- Approximate dimensions: see below
These pieces belong to the CUT & FOLD collection. They are cast from original plaster molds, using stained porcelain slip. The colours are our interpretation of the PANTONE (c) colors of the year, Serenity Blue and Rose Quartz. They all have a clear glossy glaze inside making contrast with the matt unglazed finish of the outside. They are lightweight pieces due to the thin walls, although since each piece is individually casted the wall thickness may slightly vary from piece to piece.
Please choose the piece you want in the drop down boxes.
- Impossible vase (19x7x7cm approx) in Serenity Blue or Rose Quartz
- Triangle vase (21x8x8cm approx) in Serenity Blue or Rose Quartz
- Peak vase (20x8x8cm approx) in Serenity Blue or Rose Quartz
- Short Triangle vase (11x9x9cm approx) in Serenity Blue or Rose Quartz
- Mini Triangle vase (13x5x5cm approx) in Serenity Blue or Rose Quartz
- Tall Pentagon bowl (13x12x12cm approx) in Serenity Blue or Rose Quartz
- Pentagon bowl (9x15x15cm approx) in Serenity Blue or Rose Quartz
Each item is hand crafted in our studio in Galicia, Spain. Because of the hand made nature of the process, each item has it’s own character and may differ slightly from the items in the pictures in size, shape and color.
Food safe. Hand washing with care is recommended.