Workshop 1. Tuesday May 24th and Thursday May 26th
Out of stock
DATE: Tuesday May 24th and Thursday May 26th 2022
TIME: 6pm to 8pm
LOCATION: Rúa Martín Alonso Pinzón, 15, 36208 Vigo.
In the first session, you will make clay slabs and form your mug. The handle will also be made. The second day the mug will be at the perfect drying stage (leatherhard) for decorating. We will explain different techniques to apply texture and color using engobes, for you to choose how to decorate your mug. After the workshop, we will take care of firings and glaze your mug with clear glossy glaze.
- 2 sessions of 2h each
- All materials are included
- No previous knowledge is necessary
- Reduced groups (6 people max)
- You will be able to use all necessary tools
- We will take care of your piece during the drying process. Then we will fire and glaze it and let you know when it is ready for you to come and pick it up. Delivery is also available.
- Your piece will be dishwasher and microwave safe, because we will be using high fire materials and food safe glazes.
Children must be accompanied by an adult who should also book a place for the workshop.
Cancellation Policy: If we are able to find someone to fill in your place, or have a minimum of 4 people attending the workshop, we will give you a full refund or a gift certificate to attend the workshop at another date.
- Would you like us to host a private workshop for a group of people? Teambuilding, birthday parties…. Let us know what you have in mind and we’ll organise a workshop to fit your needs. Drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Would you like to give someone a workshop experience as a gift and you want him/her to choose the date? Email us at email@example.com and we’ll let you know how to do it.