Workshop 2. Wednesday May 18th
Out of stock
DATE: Wednesday May 18th
TIME: 6pm to 8 pm
A 2 hour session to work with clay with your own hands. Starting from a piece of clay, and using the coil technique, you will be able to make a bowl, cup or small vase. After the workshop, we will take care of firings and glazing (you will be able to choose among a few glaze options).
- 1 session of 2h
- All materials are included
- Reduced groups (6 people max)
- No previous knowledge is necessary
- You will be able to use all necessary tools.
- We will take care of your piece during the drying process. Then we will fire and glaze it and let you know when it is ready for you to come and pick it up. Delivery is also available.
- Your piece will be dishwasher and microwave safe, because we will be using high fire materials and food safe glazes.
Cancellation Policy: If we are able to find someone to fill in your place, or have a minimum of 4 people attending the workshop, we will give you a full refund or a gift certificate to attend the workshop at another date.
- Would you like us to host a private workshop for a group of people? Teambuilding, birthday parties…. Let us know what you have in mind and we’ll organize a workshop to fit your needs. Drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Would you like to give someone a workshop experience as a gift and you want him/her to choose the date? Email us at email@example.com and we’ll let you know how to do it.